No Harm Done

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm A Sucker For A Quiz.

I can't say that the results were at all surprising, though. The questions were a bit leading.

Take it yourselves, and let me know where on the spectrum you've fallen.
Your Political Profile:

Overall: 95% Conservative, 5% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came up 75% conservative/25% liberal - but I wished they'd have offered additional answer options.

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My results below. You won't be surprised! I, too, wished there had been more choices. Mom

Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home