No Harm Done

Saturday, January 05, 2008

On the Plus Side.....

I haven’t felt up to blogging the past week. We had a wonderful Christmas up north, and came home to a family crisis. (E-mail me if you’d like to know more. I won’t go into it here. )

So I’ve spent the past week riding the roller-coaster of emotions:


FEAR

ANGER

INDULGING IN DAYDREAMS OF REVENGE AND/OR VINDICATION

HOPE

BACK TO MORE FEAR

Whew! I've been busy!


Here's what I've been up to for the past 7 days:

Hours I’ve slept: Not many.
Movies I’ve watched: Four, not including countless episodes of “Full House” that the boys and I have watched.
Hours spent at the gym: 5
Miles run on the treadmill: 9.5
Meals I’ve felt like eating: Ummm….. none
Loaves of bread made: four.
Alcoholic beverages I’ve *thought* about consuming: 12
Alcoholic beverages I’ve actually consumed: Zero. Because I don’t drink. Sigh.....
Pounds I’ve lost due to lack of appetite: 10. Woo-hoo!

Not the best way to diet, perhaps, but I’ll take any silver lining I can get at this point.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're in the middle of something so scary and stressful. Take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home