No Harm Done

Monday, January 07, 2008

Okay....please.

If you are under the age of 13, and you decide to place a moist piece of bread in the drawer under the oven so that it will mold, please, please, please remember to remove the bread at some point.

Apparently a boy (who shall remain nameless) left his bread under the stove some time around Thanksgiving.

He thinks.

He can't be quite sure.

It was probably near Thanksgiving.

And so this was the lovely sight which greeted me last evening as I opened the drawer.


Gah!


4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger The School Counselor Epic said...

I just love moldy experiments. At times I have some of those in my frig...due to my forgetfullness at cleaning out the frig. THey are lovely sights to come across. YUMMY!!

 
At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - this looks all too familiar.

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Shel said...

How did it make it six weeks without you noticing it in the drawer? Of course, my pots are in that drawer so I open it daily (or rather, whenever I cook, which may or may not be daily, I'm not sayin). But that is way gross.

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Dy said...

Oh, no! Your favorite household pest! ACK! That's some mighty impressive mold, there. I don't think I've ever seen that yellow stuff before...

:-0

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home