No Harm Done

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Next week is our church's Nativity program. The children have been practicing songs for several weeks.

Braden will be some sort of conglomeration of the Old Testament prophets Isaiah, Malachi, and Micah. He's been memorizing his lines for several weeks and is ready to go. He loves speaking in public, and is excited about the fake beard he gets to wear.

Up until today, the children have been working on songs, not staging. I'm not sure that anyone other than the main characters (Mary, Joseph, etc.) has practiced moving around. So those not in main roles had no idea what they would be until they were handed their costumes.

Brogan and Colson found out today that they will be animals in the stable. Brogan is to be a sheep, and Colson is a cow. Both boys were excited.

I'm not sure what exactly Colson thinks he'll be doing onstage. I overheard the following conversation as they were going to sleep tonight.

Brogan: "I can't believe I get to be a sheep! Baaaa!"

Colson: "I can't believe I get to make milk!"


2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM , Blogger Mallory said...

Ha ha!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

And how are you going to do THAT, Colson? Hmmmmmmm. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home