No Harm Done

Friday, December 16, 2005

Requesting Prayer, Please.

For reasons I cannot articulate at this time, I have had a really crummy couple of days.

I am not one to use profanity (I think the last time was during the labor/delivery of my first child 10 years ago), nor do I use crass language very often. So when I say that yesterday was an especially "craptacular" day, I do not say so lightly.

It. Was. Terrible.

I called my best friend, who thought she was having a bad day, until I told her about mine.

Ugh.

Today was better. But not much.

We could really use your prayers here. We know that God is sovereign, and nothing escapes His sight. But it's difficult to find comfort in that at this time.

I'll get back to blogging sometime this weekend.

Thank you!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that you are daily in my thoughts and prayers. Life can really stink sometimes and it is hard to believe that things/feelings can get better, but I can find comfort in the old saying, "This too will pass." (Unfortunately it can apply to the good times as well, but enough about that.) Just know that you are loved and esteemed by those around you, even when you are having a craptacular day.

Anne

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Yes.

I will pray Hillary.

Love,
Donna

 
At 7:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary,
That is what Faith is! "The assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
A day like this just proves that your Faith in a Loving God, who sent His Son Jesus to die for you and His Holy Spirit to dwell within you and promises to care for you for eternity is true.
Keep running the race girlfriend!
-T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home