No Harm Done

Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's Time For Christmas Lights!!

Or as Brogan says, "When will the madness stop!"

I've no idea what that boy has against Christmas lights. I'm sure his animous towards them must come from Marc's side of the family. Can't be from mine!

Click on THIS LINK RIGHT HERE to see the most amazing Christmas light display I've ever seen. Part of me is inawe (a big part) and part of me is thankful I'm not this guy's next-door neighbor!

If the above link doesn't work, try this:

Click here.

On the left side of the new page you'll see several tabs. Click the one that says "Top Rated." Then click on the video "Christmas Lights."

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger Mallory said...

That is insane! I wonder how often they do that... and how often the neighbors complain.

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger H said...

I wondered that too. Is it on a continuous loop? Can you imagine the long line of cars that will pass this guy's house? I'll bet his poor neighbors can't get out of their naighborhood! :)

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this too when surfing the wtm boards. So cool. I wish I could see it on a bigger screen, but I'm not gonna pay for a membership.

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

That is amazing.

Do you think it is real?

I get suspicious of things like that?

Donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home