No Harm Done

Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to Mornings at My House.

I am a morning person. Especially when I've gotten a good night's sleep.

Well, pretty much
only when I've gotten a good night's sleep.

I find that I am the most productive in the mornings, and
love the quiet in the house before the boys are up.

The boys sleep 11-12 hours every night. (In bed at 8:00-9:00, and up at 7:30.) To me, that seems like an adequate amount of sleep for growing boys. Yet no matter how much they sleep, they never "pop" out of bed, excited to start the day. They're not grumpy, exactly, but they are definitely
not cheerful until they've been up awhile.

This video makes me laugh, and (I think) accurately depicts the emotions/attitudes of our weekday mornings.



The boys aren't old enough to drink Folger's, and I am still in search of a healthy alternative.

Have a Happy Morning!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Dy said...

OMGosh, that made me laugh! What a great commercial!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home