No Harm Done

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

17 years ago today M. and I were married.

He was 23 and I was one day short of turning 21.


Those are perfectly acceptable ages for considering marriage, but 21 and 23 seem so young now!

Since 1992 we've had 3 boys, lived in 7 cities and in 12 different residences, bought 5 houses, sold 4 houses, and spent countless hours in the car between all these places.


We have shared both joy and heartbreak, but through everything we have seen God's faithfulness and His lovingkindness. I am so thankful He brought us together in California all those years ago.

Happy 17th Anniversary, M!!

.


(NB- At the end, the video says "15 years," because I made it 2 years ago. I have no way to change it, and I think my next project will be to update this video.)

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Dy said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I love the video - so much fun to see you guys, and to see the boys as they've grown over the years (I still cringe at the accident shot, though).

Here's to another magnificent year of love, faith, and family! *cheers*

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home