No Harm Done

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's About Time!



Way to go, Craig Ferguson! Way. to. go.

This clip is eight minutes long, but well worth it. This is the best late-night monologue I've heard in years, maybe ever!

When I first clicked on the link, I was prepared to hear another one-sided diatribe by a celebrity. Those are altogether too common these days. (Honestly, I don't care who actors vote for, and I'm really tired of them assuming that their opinion makes any difference.)

But Craig Fergusen's monologue is fantastic, and something that both parties need to hear.

And it's about darn time that someone said it.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great, Hillary! Thanks.
Amy@thefoilhat.com

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Frankie said...

I heard he just got his citizenship. (I watched this the other night and enjoyed it, and forgot if he mentioned that or not.)

I loved this.

Thanks for sharing it.

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fantastic! I almost never watch videos from blogs, but I'm glad I did. I laughed and sent it to DH to watch. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home