No Harm Done

Thursday, July 31, 2008

We were travelling to the big city today, listening to "Car Talk" on CD in the van. Braden commented on how well the "Car Talk" brothers seem to get along.

I said, "Yes. You can tell that they get along well, they make each other laugh, and they really seem to like to spend time together. That's sort of how Daddy and I want you boys to be when you're grown up. We want you boys to be close and to love being together."

"Yeah. That'd be good," said Braden.

Brogan turned to Braden and said (I tried to add the emphasis and punctuation where Brogan placed it) , "Sounds like you'll want to show me a little more respect. Doesn't it."

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

...and that picture just captures his thoughts perfectly! :D

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Frankie said...

Oh my gosh, that's funny.

I listened to Car Talk for the first time when I was driving to Denver. I laughed and laughed and laughed and learned a few things, too. It is a great goal for them to get along like the Car Talk brothers.

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger Dy said...

ROFLMBO! Yup, it takes some fine tuning... they'll get there. ;-)

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home