No Harm Done

Friday, June 27, 2008


Our conversation in the car today:
Colson: Mom? Wouldn't it be great if, every time I did something, everyone said, "Aaaahhhh, such cuteness!"
Me: Do people say that to you now?
Colson: No.
Me: But you want them to say it to you?
Colson: Yes!
Me: What kinds of things would you need to be doing for people to tell you you're cute?
Colson: One time, when I was at Braden's braces doctor, I asked the lady there for a cookie and she gave it to me. That's when I knew I had the cuteness ability.
Me: ........................
Colson: When I was just born, I didn't know what I could do. But now..... now I know what the cuteness can do.

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

Oh no. :)

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger H said...

I know, right?

This does not bode well for my future sanity.....

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Darin said...

Self actualization at such a young age. Refreshing.

 
At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he really say that?!

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger H said...

Yes, Anonymous, he really did.

I called home and recited the exchange onto my answering machine so that I wouldn't forget any of it - it was too priceless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home