No Harm Done

Friday, April 18, 2008

So.....

I just left my pole dancing class, and was on my way over to the Democratic Party headquarters in our fair city, when.....

Naw. I'm just kidding!

We're overwhelmed this week. Overwhelmed is a good descriptive word.

I'm all hopped up on more caffeine than I've been allowed to have in a long time, and I'm trying frantically to keep my head above water.

The boys have been left to fend for themselves as I try to maintain all the flaming swords I'm juggling.

(FYI - I am not literally juggling flaming swords. That was a word picture.)

Anyway, it's a bit like Lord of the Flies with the twelve-and-under crowd at our house this week.

Tomorrow is Braden's spring piano recital. He's playing a snippet from the "Barber of Seville" (the song that plays in the Looney Tunes cartoon while Bugs Bunny gives Elmer Fudd a shave.) and the theme from Star Wars that I posted a couple of days ago.

We didn't find out what songs he was supposed to play until yesterday. This should be a veeeeeery interesting recital!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home