No Harm Done

Thursday, March 20, 2008

OK, THIS is the videopalooza!

I meant to post some of these last night, but got sidetracked by embarrassment. or rather, my lack of it.

Darin's comment in yesterday's post reminds me that at least one person who reads this blog knows a lot about my own embarrassing moments from my youth, and hopefully he will keep them to himself!

Ok, here are some of the videos we've enjoyed over the last couple of weeks.

1. Taylor Mali presenting "Like, You Know." This guy has a few videos out there, but this one is my favorite and addresses one of my biggest pet peeves.




2. How to Fit In At Any Church. An instructional video for anyone who is unfamiliar with "church culture." The boys and I thought this was funny. M. , not so much. Roll your dice and take your chances with this one.


3. The Waldo Ultimatum We're big fans of the "Bourne" series here, and loved this take on the final movie.



4. "Charlie Bit Me!" As Grover would say, this video is cute and adorable.



5. This last one has gotten a lot of play around this house. It's simply titled "Blood" and is completely family friendly.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

Talk about "Fathers do not exasperate your children"! That was very funny though!

I've seen the Mali and Charlie videos before. The Waldo one was hilarious and well-done!

I want to put in a shameless plug for the "Budding Feminist?" video on my blog too. Funny.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Jackie said...

ok, i don't mean to be picky but that waldo video (totally loved it myself) has some very questionable language on it and i was glad my kids weren't in the room with me. normally i wouldn't say anything except that you have that G rating on your blog and it's a tad misleading. otherwise i loved all the videos esp the "BLOOD!" one. Hiiiiilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home