No Harm Done

Monday, July 10, 2006

Narcoleptic in Training

While on vacation we spent an awful lot of time driving. It often took us 20-30 minutes to drive a short way through town to get from where we were staying to my parent's house.

Say what you want about living in flyover country, I love not having to sit through 2-3 light cycles at busy intersections. I love being able to get nearly anywhere in town in 15 minutes.

But I digress.

By the time we arrived at our destination, at least one of the littles were asleep. Usually it was Colson. We laid him on cousin A.'s bed to sleep, as once he's out it's usually quite difficult to wake him up until he decides he's ready.

One evening I went upstairs to check on him, and found him asleep in the hallway at the top of the stairs. Apparently he woke up, walked out of the bedroom, and then, perhaps overcome with fatigue, laid down on the floor to continue his nap.



Tonight, I discovered Colson in the living room under a chair. Asleep.



I'm thinking I may need to dig that baby gate out of storage.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM , Blogger Dy said...

ROFLOL! Oh, Hillary, that's just hilarious. That can't be comfortable, and yet, I don't think I've seen cats that relaxed!

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home