No Harm Done

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Doing My Part To Promote Global Unity

I've noticed an interesting trend over the past couple of months. People from all over the world have been coming to my blog.

No seriously. They have. Really.

Look. Here is a list of countries that have visited my blog:

Poland
France
Portugal
Czech Republic
Germany
Singapore
Canada
Mexico
Malaysia
Croatia
Egypt
Indonesia
Panama
Romania
Taiwan
Puerto Rico
Spain
Brazil
Russian Federation
Norway
Argentina
Sweden
Austria
Netherlands
Peru
Phillippines
New Zealand
India
Japan
Hong Kong
Belgium
Chile
Uruguay
Finland
Malta
Saudi Arabia
Slovakia
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
Hungary
Israel
Slovenia
UAE
Bangladesh
Barbados
China
Columbia

48 countries. All united in their quest. They have all come searching for the same thing.

And what is their common desire? Photos of my adorable children? No. Biting sarcasm? Witty social commentary? No and No. Vegan recipes? (Do you even think that one's a possibility? Get out.)

No. People the world over have come to this blog in search of..........




MacGyver.

Yes, apparently MacGyver is experiencing a sudden, worldwide surge in popularity. In December I blogged about "Feeling a Little MacGyver-sh", and the photo I used was then embedded on a Finnish movie database. I think. Not being fluent in Finnish, I'm not entirely sure how that happened, but I think that's the gist of it.

Sadly, none of the MacGyver-seekers get linked to the actual blog entry about MacGyver. They are simply sent to my home page. Today, confused MacGyver fans all over the world were sent to my page looking for a picture of MacGyver and were instead treated to a large picture of Cookie Monster. And so, to pacify the masses, tonight's entry prominently features the adventurous MacGyver.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Production Is Wealth said...

That is hilarious! Maybe I should write a post which somehow involves David Hasselhoff... see how many Germans show up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home