No Harm Done

Saturday, July 01, 2006

So it appears to me yesterday that Colson may be acquiring some of my hypochondriac tendencies.

Colson ran into the kitchen yesterday in a slightly agitated state. Obviously upset, he cried, "Mom! There are two cracks on my face! We need to go to the doctor!"

ME: "What? Where are the cracks?"

COLSON: "On my face." (Gestures repeatedly toward his cranial area in a random manner.)

ME: "Honey, I don't see- ummmm... Did you fall down or bonk your head or something?"

COLSON: "NOoooooo! I have two cracks on. my. head!"

So I take him to the bathroom mirror and have him look into it. "Touch the two cracks so I can see them."

In dramatic fashion, with an "they-are-so-obvious,-I-cannot-believe-I-have-to-show-them-to-you-like-this" air, he ran his fingers along each of his eyebrows.


3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ME! Reading your blog without coercion or guilting! Proud of me?

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger H said...

JAM! I'm so proud of you! How did you do this, though? I thought you had no internet at your house?

 
At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home