No Harm Done

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Karaoke Christmas

Trying this again:

This is my experiment with uploading and embedding video. I've been searching for a way to do this, and now we'll see if I can get it to work.

As a test video, these are the younger two monkeys playing with the karaoke machine that my parents bought for Christmas. They also gave us a couple of Billboard Music CD's with songs from the 1970s.

My apologies for the odd camera angles at the end. I'd forgotten that you can't rotate the video screen like you can photos.



4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! I've tried twice, but can't get your karaoke video to download.

 
At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It asked me to accept a friend request. Do you have to e-mail everyone who is allowed to watch it?

Anne

 
At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I can ignore the WTM trolls, but don't go messing with my bullets! ;)

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I finally saw it! My boys watched too and said, "Doesn't she have three kids? Where is her oldest?" Very cute. Especially funny when Colson wiped off the microphone after Brogan used it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home