No Harm Done

Monday, January 30, 2006

Doing My Part to Keep the Scum Off the Street



Every once in a rare while, someone comes to this blog while searching for, um..., unsavory and very illegal pictures. If enough words in their keyword search also randomly appear in this blog they can end up here. And when someone visits this site, I can tell how exactly how they got here.

One of those lovely people visited here this weekend. Ugh.

So, after I got over the heebie-jeebies and the feelings of sheer disgust, I channelled my inner MacGruff, called the police, and reported the person's information and search terms to the appropriate detective. I don't know if anything will ever come of it, but I feel better having done *something.*

That's me: Crimefighter.

Who knew I could help fight crime whilst blogging in my pajamas? If the boys only knew of my secret identity, they would be so proud.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Dy said...

I'm proud of you, too. So, we're sending you a cape and tights for Christmas, right? I think that would be very cool.

WTG!!
Dy

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger H said...

"No capes!

Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when? his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snag on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!

No capes!"

From one of my favorite "Incredibles" characters. :)

I'd wear the tights, though.

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids favorite and oft-quoted line from the Incredibles: "Oh! Come on! You married Elastigirl?!!"

Still trying to shake your connections from your art-thievin' days, eh? You did say illegal pictures right?

How do you track people coming to your blog?

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Oh I wish I lived next door to you so you could tell me the whole story. Sounds very interesting.

Donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home