No Harm Done

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well, this week was supposed to be about painting the master bathroom:

Monday the boys and I hit Home Depot and bought the supplies. Monday night I taped off the trim, caulked a bit around the sink and the shower, and got everything ready.

Tuesday Braden took care of the littles after school and I coated the room with primer and later painted the ceiling with its first coat of paint.

Today I was supposed to finish the ceiling and paint the walls. But last night I got sick.


Ugh. Instead of being a wonderfully productive, and nurturing mother, I limped through the day, just doing the minimum to get by. The boys were good sports, though, and didn't seem to mind the cloud of Vicks Cough Drop aroma that enveloped me most of the day.

Brogan has quite a surprise for me to blog about, but it will have to wait for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have pictures of the finished bath on Friday.

But for now, my NyQuil is calling....

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Dy said...

OK, now you're just teasing us! A surprise AND a finished bathroom! And you go and get sick? Wahhhh.

Well, I do hope you feel better soon, and it's not just for the blogging. {{hugs}}
Dy

 
At 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon! Thanks for the explanation about the tracking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home