No Harm Done

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well, *That's* a Relief!

You Are 40% Weird


Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too darn weird to do anything about it!

I know what you're thinking: "What? Only 40%? What's wrong with that test?"

Nothing. Nothing at all. I will defend that test for a good long time because I now finally have proof that I am not that weird. I have test results! (So THERE, Auntie T.!)

Just 40%.
That's less weird than the average person walking around on the street!

But it's still more weird than most people I seem to know, so, you know...there's that.

How weird are you?

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the 40% weird. Well, according to those freaks at that website. ;)

 
At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 70% weird....it must be a geological thing. T!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home