No Harm Done

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wow. Never saw THAT coming.

Over at Staci's blog she posts this link to one of those online personality tests. You answer questions and the test determines which famous leader you are most like. Staci came up as Abe Lincoln.

Another commented on the blog about maybe testing out as Apostle Paul or Martin Luther King Jr.

Braden was in the room with me, so we did his test. After answering all the questions, the answer screen revealed........







After I stopped laughing and began breathing again, and Braden had removed the dirty scowl from his face, we decided it was my turn to take the quiz.

I thought of famous leaders I would like to emulate, and wondered what I might test out as. So, with eager anticipation I began answering the questions. When the answer screen finally popped up, I was shocked and surprised to learn I most resemble the famous leader...


..scroll down for this one....








....keep scrolling.......





...... dun dun DUUUN.....










**UPDATE**

All afternoon I've watched other quizzers receive kind results. "Look! I was Ghandi!" "Oooooh Mother Teresa!" "Hey! I'm an Einstein." It was getting discouraging. So this evening I decide to take the "Which Classic Movie Are You" quiz, done by the same people.

Sigh........





I think I need to go off alone for awhile for a little personal introspection.

8 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

That is just the goofiest quiz. I thought the questions were so odd and unrelated to the quiz.

I was Mother Teresa.

I don't mind the outcome...but still the questions were odd!!!

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger H said...

Miz Booshay, I can comlpetely understand why the computer picked you as Mother Teresa. :)

Everyone else i know who's taken the quiz is getting Lincon, Ghandi, Einstein, etc. We laugh everytime we see another result.

I wonder if there are other Clintons and Husseins out there, but no one's admitting it. :)

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger J-Lynn said...

OH Hilary, you have me crying this morning I'm laughing so hard!!!

I will have to go take it now.

Ummm all I can say is, I will pray for your family...ROFL j/k! How fun!

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger J-Lynn said...

I'm sorry Hillary, I tried REALLY hard but I got Mother Theresa & Schindlers List...LOL

I tried! ;-)

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger LH said...

I got linked here from Dy's comments

Hello!

I homeschool my 9 1/2 yr old son and I think I'm coming back to blogland after saying that twice already
but new school year, new routine, I hope to be a regular!
LH

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger Dy said...

I'm laughing SO HARD. If it helps, I will admit here what I buried a long, long time ago...

I am Adolph Hitler. Took the stupid quiz three different times, and there is no hope that I will ever be Ghandi. Ever. *sigh*

It's too late to take the movie quiz and Zorak is giving me The Eye (which means he's either out of clean clothes for tomorrow or he's feeling romantic - either way I need to go find out which).

Have a WONDERFUL Friday!
Dy

 
At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Hitler and Apocolypse Now. Oh Well. That's even worse that Saddam I think.

Anne

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. Well, there's a reason we are friends. I'm Hussein too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home