No Harm Done

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday: In Which Braden Learns to Understand Women

Today is our first day of the new school year. All in all, it's going well. It's lunchtime, the children are happy, my house is still clean, and we've covered most of the subjects.

Today Braden read an adaptation of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and was asked to write a summary of it. Well, after all the writing we did this morning, I took pity on him an let him narrate his summary to me as I wrote it down.

He gave a great summary of the Pardoner's tale, and then went on to describe another story that was taught about what women really want. I didn't remember this story, so I asked him, "I'm curious. What does the story say women want?"

Braden answered, "All women really just want the same thing: their own way."

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Blogger Dy said...

LOL! He's an observant little guy, isn't he? That's funny.
Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home