No Harm Done

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Don't Understand.....

Over the past 3 weeks, I've received numerous copies of the following picture:



Supposedly, the child's mother works at Home Depot, and had talked to her family about how many snow shovels they'd been selling after a surprise snowstorm. The drawing is of mommy selling shovels. (I'm not entirely convinced that this is an actual child's drawing, however. I'm thinking hoax.)


Anyway, the first couple times I got this photo, I thought it was funny. After the 4th or 5th time, I thought it odd.


By the 8th or 9th time this photo landed in my inbox, I started to get concerned.


What's going on?

Why do people keep sending this to me?

What is it about this photo that makes people think of me?

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Frankie said...

I've seen it around, too, but I never saw a snow shovel. lol

People have good memories of your blog. ;-)

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Z said...

Yeah, I've gotten this one too. I'm thinking not real.

Can't answer your question though. The brown hair maybe? The come-hither-and-buy-my-snow-shovel glance? I don't know, I've never actually seen you so these are just guesses.

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger H said...

Zelda, did you click on the link at the bottom of the blog entry? (The sentence in blue.) That explains why people keep sending this to me. ;)

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Z said...

*Falls down in a dead faint*

I. Love. You.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home