No Harm Done

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok, I know. I know. I know, already! I need to get back to posting about kids, family, and the random things that happen to us. For some reason I just haven't been in the blogging groove lately.

Recently I went back through old posts to do some editing, and some saving of entries. It was fun reading them, but it struck me: I used to be sort of funny. Not, you know, actually funny. But close. I approached funny. What happened to that? Did that get left behind in Kansas? I don't know, but I miss it.

So I promise to get back to writing about what *we're* doing. Until then, enjoy this sweet, short film. It's very adorable, and completely family-safe. (Even the boys liked it!)


2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hillary - Don't worry, you'll be funny again. When we moved I lost my funny, too - but I got it back. You're still in the grieving process, don't forget!
Love, Jan

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Shel said...

You were funny? Just kidding. We'd love an update on the fam, did the house sell, how are you settling in, etc. Whenever you get a moment, you know blogging is at the top of my priority list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home