No Harm Done

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jack is Back!!



I've seen the first 4 hours of the new season of "24", and so far I like what I've seen!

Last season was awful. I looked forward to Monday nights, only because I knew I'd be calling my friend D. the following morning to mock the episode.

This season looks very promising, and I'm excited to see how it progresses.

To add to the enjoyment of the evening, I'm creating a "24" game. It could be a Bingo game, or an "M & M" game. ("Eat 1 M & M every time you hear/see _____________.") My concern about the M&M game is that it would cause my pancreas to rebel. I may end up just keeping tallies.

Here are my ideas for Bingo squares:

~Someone is told to "set up a perimeter."

~A perimeter is breached.

~Bills stares mysteriously

~Tony broods

~Someone is "on it"

~Someone is "ten minutes out"

~Someone's overly dramatic personal life interferes with their ability to do their job

~Someone in the government makes an amazingly incompetent decision

~A terrorist gets killed (random terrorist-guys only)

~Chloe awkwardly interrupts someone

~Chloe makes an unintentional double-entendre

~Jack is in extreme and immediate danger

~Jack is in extreme and immediate danger of being taken into custody by his own government

~Jack shoots someone

~Jack shoots himself

~Jack hurts someone for the good of the country

~Jack hurts himself for the good of the country

~Jack hurts someone's feelings

~Jack somehow enlists the help of an "average" citizen

~The terrorists possess better top-secret technological devices than the US government

~Terrorists who have lived for years in the US in deep cover turn out to be completely unnecessary in hatching the evil terrorist plot

Any more ideas? The more squares, the more M&Ms for me!! (Yum!)

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Meliss said...

How 'bout ~Jack lovingly protects the woman with whom he can never have a relationship, because of the dangerous life that he leads.

I like this much better than inauguration bingo. We haven't watched any of 24 yet, though, and will probably wait till it is out on DVD.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home