No Harm Done

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Here's One For The Road!

OK, Mallory.

For two years I've teased you about supporting Barack Obama's run for the Presidency.

For example:
"Darn You Mallory!" - The infamous April Fool's post.
"Did I Fool You?" - The reveal.
"O Mallory"- The first Obama Girl video
The Kucinich support video - In honor of your friend.

Wow. Now that I look at all those......that list is longer than I thought!

You've held up well. You haven't buckled. You were strong.

I promised myself that I would no longer give you a hard time after the election. And I intend to stick to that promise. But I saw this news report today, and I couldn't resist. Especially when they showed footage from Portland.

So Mallory, enjoy the news segment. I love you and your idealism! :)


Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM , Blogger Frankie said...

lol--if you visit my blog, you know who I supported. But if it makes you feel better, my DH is an "evil conservative" as well.

I see the humor in this, and I even chuckled.

I still love your sense of humor!

Frankie, in an alleged zombie state today ;-) Is there any hope?

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Mallory said...

I actually went to bed early last night because I didn't feel compelled to watch the second REplay of Countdown. :) I am not ashamed!

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just to funny. Hillary you really are good and finding these kinds of parody.

Brian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home