No Harm Done

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saddle Your Pony. Here We Go!

Down to the talent rodeo!

Words can not express how much I loved this show when I was little. I remember coming home from school in kindergarten and watching reruns (Yes-reruns!) of the original "Mickey Mouse Club" and "Rin Tin Tin.




Today we have our very own musical round up!

First, Braden's been working on more songs from his 50's rock and roll book. These are two of his favorites.

Rock Around the Clock





My Special Angel




This is one of his favorites because it was the last song he learned before moving, and this reminds him of our old hometown. He's got to work on the dynamics a bit. He doesn't want t, though, bcause it's a love song and he doesn't want to sound all lovey-dovey.


And here's Brogan with his newly learned song, the title of which I can't remember right now...




And, finally- Here's Colson thrillin' to a video on the computer.



2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

Ow, Colson! (That's a M.J. OW, not a "You hurt me" Ow! :-)

He is much less inhibited than my boys!

I enjoyed the piano playing too! Fun!

P.S. I hope insurance is coming through for you.

 
At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job boys. Oooops sorry Braden, Great job boys and young man. Jack was dancing along with Colson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home