No Harm Done

Sunday, October 19, 2008

M. watched Grandpa beat Braden in the pool this summer, and got a little cocky.

Apparently Grandpa's victory inspired M. to challenge Braden to a race this weekend.

However, two things were working against M.:

1. M. did not train, as Grandpa did. In fact, I cannot remember the last time M. swam laps in the pool.

2. Braden has dropped 5 seconds off his personal best since racing Grandpa.

The race this weekend was a nail biter. We truly needed touchpads to determine the winner. But after watching the tape over and over and over again, I think we've determined a winner.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did win? I couldn't tell.

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger H said...

After watching the video at least 20 times, we determined that Braden's hand touched the wall just before Marc's hand.

Poor Marc!

 
At 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to tell Marc. That I am going to Chicago to visit my son. It brings great joy to seem him excel beyond me in anything. It is an evidence of good parenting that your children are better than you.

Brian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home