No Harm Done

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Got A Fever. And the Only Prescription Is.....

rest, sleep, and lots of Tylenol.


You thought I was going to say "More cowbell," didn't you?


Nope. Tylenol, sleep, and more sleep. That's it.

The bug hit our house last week: a virus that mimics influenza is circulating in our area. It's not influenza, thankfully, and doesn't last nearly as long. But it hit hard!

I'm calling it: the "In-feaux-enza." Say it aloud. It kind of works, doesn't it?

Braden and Colson got it last Thursday. I knew they were sick when they put themselves to bed after lunch and asked if they could skip the Valentine's Day party so they could sleep. Brogan went down with it on Saturday, and I finally succumbed on Monday.

Poor
M. has been holding down the fort and keeping things running. Today, the boys are almost well again, and I felt well enough to check my e-mail. (That's sayin' something - me not checking my e-mail for days!)

Anyway, I'm going back to bed. Feel free to enjoy some cowbell in my absence. :)

More Cowbell

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM , Blogger Mallory said...

I'm sorry everyone's been sick!! I hope you feel better soon.

If it's any consolation, before we're done here y'all will be wearing gold plated diapers.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger H said...

Mallory, what does that *mean*?

 
At 1:24 AM , Blogger Dy said...

ROFL - I don't know what made me laugh more, the cowbell (I love that you know about the cowbell), or the comments exchange, here. :-)

Feel better soon!
Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home