No Harm Done

Friday, November 16, 2007

Spreadin' the Love...

The "24" love, that is!

We're huge 24 fans in this house. Well..... not so much the kids.... and Marc's usually asleep when it airs..... so it's pretty much just me, I guess.

So, OK, I'm a big "24" fan in this house.

Except last season wasn't so great.

Hm. OK, I'm a big "24" fan in this house, except for last season when it was much more fun to read Dave Barry's live-blogging of "24."

Anyway, here's a clip of what is "supposedly" the original pilot made in 1994. Brilliant!

Hat tip to The Foil Hat, who posted it recently.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I love it! And you're right about last season...it just wasn't as good as Season 5. Thanks for sharing this great clip.

Lisa

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Frankie said...

Just wanted you to know that I wasn't going to participate in the Homeschool Blog Awards this year, but I changed my mind.

I nominated you for the funniest blog award becuase you always make me laugh and you have a wonderful sense of humor.

Now if two others nominate you, you'll be on the list.

Frankie

 
At 3:02 AM , Blogger JAM said...

Oh my goodness! Yet another BIG, HUGE, FAT laugh . . . Love ya! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home