No Harm Done

Thursday, May 24, 2007

You were coming to this blog today to see more pictures of my adorable boys, and read about our latest hi-jinks. (We witnessed a robbery and, ahem, apprehension of the suspect at our local WalMart today! Such excitement!)

But instead, you're treated to yet another video.

I'm sorry. I promised myself I'd hold back on videos for awhile, but this is one I've really enjoyed this week.

It is a little edgy for my blog. But it's done with such a good humor, and the ultimate message is a good one, so I decided to go ahead and post it.

N Word for the White Guy

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM , Blogger Frankie said...

Do you spend all your internet time searching for funny videos? I appreciated the humor.

So...uhm, when are you going to tell us more about the robbery?

You guys all okay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home