No Harm Done

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Word to Your Mama.

As a homeschooling mom in my mid-thirties, I try to avoid the trap of becoming unkempt and frumpy.


(Note: This is NOT me. This is a model.)

Yes, there is a denim jumper in my closet, but I only wear it to homeschooling conventions. (And even then it's just because I'm trying to be funny.)

Anyway, I try to keep somewhat current with pop culture trends, and I never thought too much of it. But, after watching this video, I wonder if there's maybe a point at which a mom can go too far.


Playground Tales with Brooke Shields

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Frankie said...

I have tried and tried but nothing shows up. I'm very anxious to see this, too. ;-)

Frankie
p.s. I don't own a denim jumper

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Darin said...

how many times have i tried to check myself before i wreck myself...

sigh.

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Amy in Orlando said...

We are all howling here. Check yourself before you wreck yourself? That's tooooo funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home