No Harm Done

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Peas in A Pod

My sister, Mallory, and I are like two peas in a pod!

Well, except for the conservative/liberal thing.
(Read about it here and here)

Umm... and the atheist/ Christian thing.

And the 13 years between our ages.

Oh! And the single/ married thing
.

Hm. Okay, well, we're not so similar, I guess. But on one issue, we are the same: getting stuff done!

She's trying to write her senior thesis so she can graduate from college in a couple of weeks. On her website, she's posted the following video which details beautifully an area of our lives that Mallory and I share.



Hurry and watch this so you can go get your stuff done.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM , Blogger Frankie said...

Oh my gosh, this is SOOOOO funny -- and so perfectly describes my husband. I'm always chattering "If you give a mouse a cookie" to him.

Thanks for making my day.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Dy said...

Um, you need to blog again. CNN has a story of an entire town in your area (ok, your state) flattened by a tornado on Friday. And it's Saturday afternoon, and I'm starting to worry. Are y'all okay?
Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home