No Harm Done

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I can get behind this kind of evolution: "The Evolution of Dance."



The kids and I watched and laughed. A lot. Especially when I pointed out all those dances I used to do. And then again when I tried to demonstrate them.

In my head, I am an amazing dancer. In real life, I look more like Elaine Benes.



"It's like a full-body dry heave!"

At least I make up for it with enthusiasm.

Enjoy watching this video. It takes a few minutes to load, but it's worth it. There's even a bit of "Ice" in it, Dy, so have fun!


( If the video skips and starts, turn the volume down and go do something else. Come back in a few minutes to replay it, and it will run straight through.)

HT to Donna at Quiet Life!

6 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger Dy said...

I can't breathe. And Zorak is wondering why I'm laughing, but so far he refuses to come see. I'm going to have to call him in. This guy has stamina that really puts me to shame!

And did ya see the "Roger Rabbit" in there? Ahh... I actually dated a boy who thought I should learn how to do that. He tried to teach me. Once. And after that, he decided perhaps it was safer if I not try. :-) Come to think of it, he's the one that owned the Vanilla Ice CD...

Thanks for the laugh!
Dy

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Dy said...

It's, um... one of the Vanilla Ice moves. The second one, I think.

But I shall not admit to knowing anything further.

Dy

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger J-Lynn said...

ROFL hey, I still know all the words to "Ice, Ice Baby". And I used to think I could do the Roger Rabbit too Dy. ANd watching that man do "jump, jump" makes me hang my head in shame becuase I used to do that dance. All I can say is I thank God deeply that the 'net wasn't around when I was a teen. ;-)

Very funny video Hillary, Dy sent me to watch it, it's great!

 
At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed it! Yesterday morning, for some strange reason, I had Mr. Roboto in my head and sang it with Jms in the bathroom. Yes, we are weird.

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Mallory said...

That was awesome! If it had included the "elaine dance" it would have been pure perfection!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger PB&K said...

Reminds me of our DDR parties. You might really get a kick, literally, out of that video game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home