No Harm Done

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Resurrection Recap

Well, I thought I'd get to this before now, but we've been unexpectedly quite busy this week. So family and friends have had to wait until today to finally see pictures from our Easter weekend.

If you are the sort that groans inwardly when friends and relatives pull out their slide projectors, video cameras, or home movie dvds then you'd better click away now. Please come back tomorrow or Monday. This entry is all about pictures of cute kids.

Friday:
Last week saw temps into the low 90s, so Friday was a bit cooler and only hit 88 degrees. We begand the day with a trip to our local zoo and park. Everyone else was there too, and we actually had to wait in line to get into the zoo!


Before the zoo, though, we all piled into the park train and rode around the park. Colson kept leaning out the side to try to see what was in front of the train. Thankfully Grandma had a firm grip on his overalls.



We spent a lot of time at the zoo. Most of the animals were out and active. One of the boys' favorite spots at the zoo is a giant statue of a lion. They love to climb on its back and pretend they're riding it.

This is a picture of Cousin J. and Colson.



After the zoo we were all tired, but not too tired to set up the Slip 'N' Slide!!



Poor Braden got sunburned, but he said it was worth it.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger Dy said...

All of the pics are great! I love the migrating bedtime story, too. It looks like you've had a wonderful visit - the boys must be in heaven! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us - y'all always make me smile.

So, tell us more about the new color. Are you liking it? Are you keeping it? It looks like it has a buttery warmth in that photo. I like it!

Dy

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger H said...

Dy,
I do like the color, and we will be keeping it. It reminds me of orange dreamsicles - a purely positive connotation. Were I to do it again, I'd probably go just a shade lighter. But I'll keep it as is. I 'm too tired to consider changing it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home