No Harm Done

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Heard At My House

Colson: "When I grow up I don't want to grow into a Mom or a Dad. I want to be a pilot. Not a big pilot. A tiny pilot."
*********************************

Colson: I need to go to the doctor's office. The doctor with the fishies. I have no brains in my ears!!!
Me: Where are they?
Colson: The brains are all in my mouth. I want the doctor to take them out of my mouth and put them in my ears. I don't want to eat them!

*********************************
Brogan: Mom, what's the name of the builder who built our house?
Me: Mr. "Jones."
Brogan: Why is his name Mr. Jones?
Me: Because it is. That's what his parents named him. Why is your name Brogan?
Brogan: Because it's not "Mr. Jones."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home