No Harm Done

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time Flies, Man...

I can't believe it's been 6 days since I last posted! Wow.

I had hoped to post again this evening, but I'm just soooooo tired that I don't think I could write any kind of appropriate summary of our week. I'm just minutes away from physically taping my eyelids open as it is.

Braden and I stayed up late to watch the "Amazing Race" premeire tonight. I'm quite militant with the kids' bedtimes, but on "Amazing Race" I'll make an exception. Staying up an extra 30 minutes once a week won't stunt his growth. I think. Anyway, he's in bed now but I can't sleep when any of the kids are still awake, so I'm waiting for him to drift off before I head to dreamland.

But, I cannot allow you to leave empty-handed. Here's a link to a site with Star Wars themed valentines. One is sampled below. The kids and I enjoyed these on Valentine's Day and enjoyed trying to work the word "Wookie" into conversations whenever possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home