No Harm Done

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Milli Vanilli - Still Popular With the Toddler Set

Last fall my college had a big alumni homecoming push. We were not able to go, but all week long, in honor of homecoming, I played old tapes from my college days.

One afternoon, my Milli Vanilli tape was playing while I set the table for lunch (now that's a phrase I never thought I'd type) . I looked over and saw Colson dancing to the music and reading a book at the same time.

This video is not displayed properly, so you'll have to tilt your head to watch. Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Get down Colson!

Your piano looks very similar to ours. We have an Acrosonic spinnet (sp?)

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Shel said...

Hillary you've inspired me to start blogging. It'll help me keep sane when my kids aren't. Thanks. If you get a chance check it out. Shel http://whativelearnedtoday.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home