No Harm Done

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blah, Blah Blog.

Sorry! I was going to post pictures, however some tall person around here has mislaid my camera cord. So pictures will have to wait.

I will say that the basement is nearly finished, and the painting is done. I think I made a serious error in judgement when I picked the paint color for one room. Every time I walk in I think of "The Shining." But it looked so good on the paint chip!! Maybe once the trim is up and the carpet is in it'll look more like what I envisioned.

Today we tried to take our Christmas photos, but I was so angry at the changes that our Sears portrait studios have made that I walked out of the session. I went to the competing studio in our area and booked appointments.

Then we drove to chuck E. Cheese and spent a couple of hours there. We rarely go, but when we do I love to go on a weekday during naptime. The place is empty, and I can let my kids roam free and still see them at all times. We had a coupon for 100 tokens, and I let the boys spend about half before we stopped and went home for naptime.

Today is my birthday. I'd forgotten about it until my Mom called this morning to sing to me. In honor of my birthday, here's a fun clip that reminds me I need to:

a) Stop by Starbucks more often, and
b) Choose a new theme song for this new stage of my life. (Think "Ally McBeal")

Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hillary!!! Check out http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Melkhi/37431/

Loved the Survivor commercial!

What's up with Sears?

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Dy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADOPTED SISTER!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

MMM, theme songs are good. Sometimes all I get is the whistling opening part to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... complete with tumbleweeds rolling across my mental landscape. Sometimes I get a good groove. ;-) Here's wishing you a great theme song for this year!!

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home