No Harm Done

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Overheard at My House

Today, as we ran errands, Colson picked up a kindergarten reader that we'd left in the car (one of those Dick and Jane- type readers) and began reading aloud to himself.

Colson (Reading aloud):

Rachel said, "Andrew, will you come and play with me?

I want to p
lay with you.
I have a little table.

We can play together with the little table.

Do you want to play with the little table?"


Andrew said, "Yes, Rachel.
I will play with you.
I would like to play with the little table.
Together we can play with the little table."


(Pause)


Colson (talking to himself): Wow. It's like she's got some kind of mind control!

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

*snicker* It DOES sound that way, now that he mentions it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home