No Harm Done

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Total Momsense

Today I'm linking to a song by comedian Anita Renfroe. In this song, she lists everything a mom says in a 24 hour period into two minutes and fifty-five seconds. PLUS she sings it all to the William Tell Overture. It's fantastic!

I've seen this clip several times over the past couple of months as it has made its way around the internet. However all the clips I've ever seen of it only contained the second half of the song. I'd assumed it was some sort of odd copyright protection. Grrrrrr!

But my BFF Dana found a copy of the "Total Momsense" song in its entirety! The lyrics are even listed in the sidebar! Watch and enjoy!



3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

That's what I thought too! Thanks for posting the whole thing. Love it!

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger teacakebiscuit said...

haha, i love it!!!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger JAM said...

Ok, that was one of the most hysterical things I've seen since Business Time! Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home