No Harm Done

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Flame On!



This week, I am the Human Torch!! I am impervious to freezing temperatures. (Not that we have any here. But if we did - I would be unmoved by them.)

I can go supernova at a moment's notice. (But I won't. 'Cause that would be bad. Somehow.)

Sleep has become a thing of the past.

I can speak at a rapid-fire pace that would render the Gilmore Girls speechless. I have all the characteristics of having consumed multiple shots of espresso, without ever having stepped into a Starbucks.

This week, I am hyperthyroid.

Last week I needed it. I had a ton of things to do, and needed all of the energy and speed that my fake thyroid could muster. It was GREAT! I got so. much. done!

This week, I miss sleeping
.

But I'm catching up on my late-night "Scrubs" reruns so, you know, there's that.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger Dy said...

OH, {{{hugs}}}. Although I'll bet Scrubbs is a RIOT in your condition. I love that show.

Here's to a little restful reprieve for you soon!

DY

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger PB&K said...

The dentist said that coffee was staining my teeth! Forced to cut back, I have nothing to fight my after lunch lows!

Maybe if I just rinsed with peroxide after each cup of jo...

 
At 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get me some of that? I've got my own insane pace of life for the next few weeks.

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Meliss said...

I'm sorry! I hate not sleeping.

Tonight at dinner, James told me that the 2008 Democratic National Convention will be held in Denver. I blurted out, "Do I get to throw tomatoes at Hillary?" (I'll have to work on more self-control.) Evan looked shocked and asked why I'd want to do that. I explained that she is all about big gov't. He said, "I thought you were talking about Hillary in Kansas."

You and your cookies will always be remembered!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home