No Harm Done

Monday, December 11, 2006

It's That Time Of Year!

Gabcast! Blog Test #1





This is one of my favorite Christmas Carols. Every year I hear many variations and arrangements of this song, but this one is by far the most memorable. Aunt D. sent it to me back in 2001 or 2002. It's origin is surrounded in mystery, but internet urban legend says that it was an audition tape submitted to a church several years ago. Only the artist knows for sure....

Stick with it until the end!

Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM , Blogger Frankie said...

Oh my goodness. I love your blog because of your wonderful sense of humor. This proves it!

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger J-Lynn said...

Uhhhhh he just like totally killed my Christmas spirit...LOL

Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home