No Harm Done

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Dubious Honor

A month or so ago, I sent in a short video clip to the Glenn Beck TV show. It was nothing spectacular, or particularly newsworthy. We listen to the Glenn Beck radio show almost daily, and Colson likes to imitate him. I taped Colson's imitation and sent it in to the show, thinking someone might get a kick out of it.

Last week, a package from CNN arrived at our house. Inside was this:



An "i Report For CNN" t-shirt.

I was, at first, confused. Why are they sending me a shirt? It took me a bit to realize that this must have something to do with then Glenn Beck show. (This was not an immediate realization, as Glenn's show is on CNN Headline News and, in my head at least, that was a completely different channel.)

After poking around the website I found that if you send a video in and they use it, they send you a shirt. So, either they used the clip, or someone thought it was cute and sent a shirt anyway.

Here's the thing: I do not watch CNN. I don't like CNN. I'm simultaneously honored and embarrassed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home