No Harm Done

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's a Photo-Palooza!














This week we had the boys' pictures taken. We took individuals and a Christmas photo for family all at the same time. The photographer was great and very patient, but we were all tired by the end.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, are some photos.

Note: I said some. Those family members who normally get photos as gifts or with our cards will have to keep waiting and be surprised. I am not posting those. (insert maniacal laughter here)

This one looked better in my imagination than it did on film. I wanted to have both boys kissing Colson's head, and Colson mugging for the camera. It was hard to coordinate all the action, though.

















I cannot believe how big this boy is getting. He's not looking much like a little boy any more!





















This is an expression we see on Brogan all the time. Not quite smiling.....just....I don't know.....pleasant?





















The camera loves you, daahling!




















(Less than one hour after having pictures taken, Colson somehow ran into the ironing board during a light saber battle and cut the bridge of his nose. He's got a large owie right between the eyes. It was so nice of him to wait until after the photos. )

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened! I'm leaving you a comment like you asked. LOL.

Your pictures are great! your family is really going to love receiving them.

have a great night/day!
jessica

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger Dy said...

Ohhhhh, they're so handsome! I love the pictures, even the logistically challenging one. (We have a few like that - one of which looks like they're headbutting the small one.)

I cannot believe how big they seem, though. That can't be right. I'm pretty sure you brought in at least one stunt double... right? They're not growing that fast?

Dy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home