No Harm Done

Friday, April 21, 2006

Freeze Frame

I haven't blogged much over the past week as we've had lots of family come to visit. I'll post photos of their visit over the next couple of days.

Tonight I continued with me "Residence-aissance" by sorting through photos to decide which to hang. I have several frames that I've set aside to hang in the stairway, and have been searching through photos to pick ones I want to hang there.

During my search I came across some photos from a trip to visit my family 2 summers ago, I think. Brogan was only 3 and still little enough and fearless enough to love having my brother throw him around in the backyard.

The photos are not current, but I love looking at them and thought it'd be fun to post them.


Here is Cameron flipping Brogan.


Here he is spinning Brogan kind of like you'd twirl a baton in front of you, but with 2 hands.






















But here are my absolute favorite pictures of the group. The following will hang in my hallway in a frame that holds three pictures. Follow along closely. You have to view them in order.

Photo 1. First Cam threw Braden as high as he could in the air and then caught him on the way back down.



2. Next, Cam threw his son A. in the air and caught him.



3. Finally, Cam threw Brogan. Can you spot him?




I managed to take this picture before Brogan left the shot altogether. I think my heart stopped at this time, but Brogan and Cam thought it was hilarious.

Brogan's a bit heavier now, so I doubt we'll see a repeat of this trick when we visit again this summer. I'll have to keep a close eye on Colson, though.

6 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I will have to tell you about the time I made my sister Janet jump off the mini tramp onto my shoulders....

She went a little too high...
I caught her ankles on the way down...fortunately she did not break her neck...only her arm...

Oops!

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger H said...

Oh Donna! Ouch! Poor Janet! I lughed out loud, though, at the mental image of that acrobatic act. (Don't tell Janet, though!)

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Oh my goodness! My heart stopped here in my desk chair two years later - I can't imagine how you must have felt up close and in person!

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Dy said...

My heart is in my throat! Those are amazing shots, but... WOW.

Men are so weird sometimes.

Dy

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun uncle!!!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger PB&K said...

Does the local homeschool association need male cheer leaders?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home