No Harm Done

Friday, October 21, 2005

So, I'm thinking I should maybe fold the clean laundry.




Someone posted the following quote on the Well Trained Mind forums this summer. I've no idea who originally wrote it or posted it; I wish I could give them credit. It's a send up of a speech by Aragorn in "Return of the King, " but it applies so accurately to my laundry pile this week.

"I see in your eyes the same mountain that would take the heart of me. A day may come when this laundry pile of mine overwhelms me. When I forsake clean towels and break all scoops of soap. But it is not this day. An hour of soiled shirts and dirty pants; when the laundry room comes crashing down. But it is not this day. Today, I fold! For all of the children in my house, and for my dear husband too, I tell you I will sit, and fold my laundry!"

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home