No Harm Done

Friday, July 15, 2005

One More Fun Way to Procrastinate

This game will suck you in if you let it. I got to Level 5 before I had to force myself to quit. I like a good thinking game, though, so I'll probably visit it a few more times soon.

It's a simple game, developed by John Tantalo, an undergraduate student at Case Western Reserve University, that plays with the mathematical idea of planarity. A graph can be called "planar" if it can be drawn in the plane without any of the edges intersecting. There are a couple of mathematical formulas that you could use to determine whether or not a figure with intersecting edges can be considered planar. But that would not be fun.

This game, however, is fun. Click on over and try it out!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I am COMPLETELY addicted to this. Shame on you for posting such a thing. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home