No Harm Done

Friday, July 01, 2005

It's Like Pepe in My Head

One of my favorite Muppets is Pepe the King Prawn. His speech patterns are very distinct, and I love it whenever he gets to talk in a Muppet movie.

I've recently discovered Manolo's Shoe Blogs, and when I read the Manolo, I hear Pepe in my head. Manolo blogs about fashion quite a bit, but is so humorous that even someone like me enjoys reading him. (And hearing Pepe.) he also is quite good at writing snarky captions to photos he finds. (And the later at night you read them, the funnier they are!)

This entry made me laugh out loud. Mallory, if you read this blog entry, please click on this link!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get this link to work! Is it just me?

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger H said...

I think it is just you, my friend. It seems to work fine for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home