No Harm Done

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Guess Where I Am?

Well, I'll take pity on you and tell you. Because that's the sort of big-hearted person I am.

These pictures are taken at Cascade Locks, about 30 minutes east of Portland. We stopped here to take pictures. As it turned out, my parents were INSIDE the restaurant eating lunch when we stopped. M. and I didn't know this, though untill we called them later.




The Columbia River.




Here's the bridge across to the Washinghton side. It's raining a bit and is hard to see some of the mountains. But the colors are beautiful.
There'll be more to come!





2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Anonymous JAM said...

ARGH!! We were just there three weeks ago! We stopped and hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls for the first time in all the times we've gone by there. WISH YOU WERE IN BOISE!!!!!

 
At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you NOW?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home